Quality policy for Sandvik Materials Technology
Complete customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal for Sandvik Materials Technology's way of doing business. Quality is a measure of our performance as experienced by our customers and our success in the market depends on our ability to meet or exceed customer expectations. Quality excellence is built on commitment and proactive participation by all employees, which means that each one of us is responsible for quality in everything we do.
- At Sandvik Materials Technology we are committed to providing our customers with products and services that meet or exceed their requirements and expectations.
- To succeed, we listen to our customers continuously, understand their needs, and implement sustainable improvements in our products and processes.
- To be seen as leaders, we must always perform better than our competitors and deliver our products and services right the first time, on time, every time.
- Zero defects is the guiding principle in everything we do towards achieving quality excellence.
- Our method for succeeding in this is through preventive action, a "right from me" mentality and operational excellence.
- We set ambitious quality targets at all appropriate levels in our organization.
- Our quality targets clearly support our business needs, strengthen our customer focus – and make it possible for every individual to understand how to contribute to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Our way of working is based on a culture of continuous improvement involving and empowering all employees.
- Everyone's proactive participation in improving our processes and serving our customers is the key to Sandvik's and our customers' future success.
Sandviken, Sweden, February 2013
Petra Einarsson, President
Sandvik Materials Technology