R&D and innovation
We have a long tradition in innovation backed up by significant R&D investments. Our R&D centers have industry-leading track records in the successful commercialization of new products and materials.
In our commitment to the needs of our customers, we systematically collect data about new and growing challenges facing them. Our engineers and specialists work closely with customers to jointly discover ways of addressing these challenges with new or modified products.
To achieve these goals, we use our R&D resources in a highly focused way. Our capabilities include, for example, facilities and/or test units for:
- Computational modelling for optimizing the manufacturing processes
- Electric heating elements up to 800 kW and for gas heating up to 1 MW power
- Exploring the microstructure of materials
- Analyzing mechanical and physical properties
- Full-scale production trials and testing
Our engineers have the right combination of academic qualifications and hands-on experience, and enjoy a very active exchange program with leading research centers and universities worldwide.