7 great reasons why you should choose electric ladle heating
There are many advantages of using electricity instead of fossil fuels in your heating processes. Here are our seven favourites.
- More energy efficient. Using electricity for ladle preheating, you can increase your net efficiency as much as 70% compared to 20% for gas depending on the parameters.
- No overheating. Turning to electric preheating, you will benefit from better process control, more even heat distribution and longer service life, which will extend your ladle lifetime.
- Multi-purpose. Innovative design enables the same heater to be used for drying, pre-heating and holding.
- Reduced process times. Kanthal electric ladle preheating systems use an advanced monitoring and control system that optimizes performance and shortens process times.
- Cleaner and safer working environment. Safe and quiet work environment
- Reduced CO2 emissions. Using electricity instead of gas means zero CO, CO2 or NOx emissions
- Complete solutions. You can order electric ladle preheating systems from Kanthal either as entire turn-key solutions or as separate components, including everything from the heating element to the control cabinet and lifting device.