Superthal® X is a reliable and easy to use heating panel with a working temperature of approximately 1600°C (2910°F). Thanks to its new design the elements are stable during operation, thus significantly prolonging the service life of the product.
- The design includes both Kanthal® Super HT heating elements and element support rods (for increased stability)
- The element is free to move in a horizontal direction, reducing the risk of mechanical stress
- The mechanical load of the entire element is sustained by specially designed high-alumina tubes, which contribute to reducing risk of the element falling into the furnace
Superthal® X is applicable to any horizontal heater applications, elements can be replaced independently and are very easy to install. Elements are stable during operation and it is possible to heat both upper and lower sides. The main application is for continuous furnaces.
Three product types are available:
• Good fit for ceramic sintering (Pusher/RHK)and glass annealing
Superthal® X Oniron
- Good fit where conditions are very tough
- Mainly for glass melting furnaces
- Even more sturdy than Superthal X
Superthal® X GOSiC
- For double face heaters
- SiC support tube used to increase mechanical strengths at temperatures around 1400°C (2550°F)
- Resistant to thermal shock