Kanthal® Additive Manufacturing offers customization service which enables you to order customized products. You will have access to Kanthal® AM100, which is the first AM-based material that we offer to the market. The service will provide technical assistance and advice to best help our customers.
Kanthal® Additive Manufacturing customization service offers:
- Feasibility evaluation of products for printing
- Advice, design of parts or design modification
- Rapid prototyping and testing
Kanthal® AM100: New alloy for 3D-printing
The application areas of Kanthal® AM100 include the areas where FeCrAl alloys are commonly employed:
- Commercial heat treatment and high-temperature processes, for example heating elements, nozzles, small furnace components and dental furnace component
- Petrochemical processes, for example small fittings and manifolds and small venturis
- Automotive, for example engine preheating and exhaust treatment
Additionally, by combining with 3D-printing, more application areas will be able to benefit from this material. The possibilities are limitless, and we encourage you to revisit the ideas that were inconceivable before.