Kanthal® offers the design and materials expertise to meet your specific resistor package requirements.
Key features and benefits of Kanthal® encapsulated resistors:
· Kanthal® non-inductive ceramic resistor high energy, voltage and power
· Rugged design to meet mechanical shock and vibration requirements.
· Machined aluminum case and packaging materials suitable for harsh
industrial and aerospace applications.
· Sealed package for protection from contaminants.
· Multiple series-parallel connected or multiple individual
resistors within a single package.
· Package shapes and sizes to fit available space.
|Electrical resistance (R)||+/- 5%, 10%, or 20%|
|Rated peak pulse energy (Type SP / Type AS and BA)*||630 joules / 5,200 joules|
|Operating Temperature||- 55°C to + 230°C|
|Typical weight||500 g|