Flow heater control system
The Kanthal® Flow Heater control system offers a number of features that will help you to run one or several flow heaters with higher operational safety and better user experience.
The Kanthal® Flow Heater control system features a patented heating cycle technology that offers longer life of the flow heater and faster heat up time as well as cooling down time. It also has a built in protection against single phase failure to ensure maximum life of the heater. A blower control gives better control of the process and allows operators to control all process parameters with only one panel. It also allows an add-on of a flow guard that prohibits the flow heater to run without air. The possibility of a cascade control and a second thermocouple reading are also included.
- The patented heating cycle offers longer flow heater life
- Build in protection against single phase failure
- Blower control for better control of the process, and allowing operators to control all process parameters with only one panel
- The flow guard prohibits the flow heater to run without air
- Robust design that meets industry standards
- Increased safety due to load and optional flow monitoring
- Second thermocouple reading makes it possible to use one control cabinet for multiple flow heaters
- Cascade control
- Controller customizations possible
- Possibility of including a flow monitor
Altri prodotti che potrebbero interessarti