The Fibrothal® GSO is a vacuum formed heater module with Kanthal strip heating elements. The strip heater design gives high power, rapid ramping at low temperatures and very good heat distribution. Support jigs are not required.
The Fibrothal® GSO heater module has a unique support structure for fixing in tough conditions which contributes to a vastly improved service life and provides power loadings up to 100 kW/m2. The module offers high temperature uniformity while being flexible in design (i.e. vertical, horizontal, wall). Insulation thickness is very slim (min. 45 t) while retaining mechanical strength. Line voltage applied (50V/100V/200V/380V)
Two product types are available
Fibrothal GSO panel type
- Easy to apply to line voltage
- Applicable to any sizes from 100 x 100 mm (3.94 x 3.94 inches) up to 1075 x 650 mm (42.3 x 25.6 inches).
Fibrothal® GSO Cylindrical type
- Applicable to any sizes from 150 mm (5.9 inch) ID up to 2000 mm (78.7 inch) ID.
- Continuous furnaces
- Powder sintering (Fe, Ni – 1200°C (2190°F))
- Brazing (Cu, Ni – 1200°C (2190°F))
- Powder firing (for LiB, Carbon, etc.)
- Frequent batch type furnaces
- Hot stamp preheating (Zn, Al steel sheets)
- Gas carburization furnaces
- Small batch furnaces
- R&D use
- Glass annealing (thin glass)
Comparison with ceramic heaters